How the PTO raises money for Woodfield:
- PTO Membership Dues — This costs only $1 and allows you to vote.
- Color-A-Thon (October) — this will be our main fundraiser this school year! We are so excited for this fun event and we know all the Woodfield friends and family will have a great time. Stay tuned for more information.
- Scholastic Book Fair (Fall)
- Box Tops — For each baggie of 50 tops, your child will receive a $1 off coupon of his/her choice to Uncle Harry’s or Cousin’s/Figaro’s. Click here to learn more about how to collect the tops.
- Culver’s Night — Please join us for some dinnertime fun! Culver’s in Burlington has given us the opportunity to earn 10% of all sales (dine-in and drive-thru). In return, some of your Woodfield staff and PTO members have agreed to work the dining room – bringing out orders, cleaning table, etc. Come see your team in action! Tell your neighbors, family, and friends, too!
- Movie Nights (at Woodfield) — Join us at Woodfield for a fun family movie night. There will be concessions to purchase and we will collect food and bring it all to our local food pantry.
- Skate Night — Join your Woodfield friends at the roller skating rink for some family fun! Woodfield will get a percentage of the sales.
- Spirit Wear (Fall and Spring) — Show your school spirit and purchase Woodfield spirit wear! We have online ordering this year. Check out the “Spirit Wear” tab located under this one (Fundraising).